Friday, August 27, 2010

117!!!

Yeah!!!


117 Drawn From Water T-shirts sold!!

We are blown away and very encouraged by this number!

If you haven't purchased yours yet, go to their STORE and purchase your very own. I have one in each color and they have become my "uniform" for the summer.

Not only do these T-shirts strike up conversations and help spread the word about this amazing organization but hey are light weight, great for the summer but also great for layering over a long sleeve shirt in the Fall and Winter seasons.

Oh, and I'll let you in on a little known secret:  a little bird shared with me that there is another item coming to the store soon for only a limited time!
More details to follow!! I'll share once I know all the details but what I know so far, I guarantee you will love it!

1 comment:

Adventures of Antone said...

We love our t-shirts!!! Looking forward to the new item coming soon!