Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update on our son

We received a small update on our son yesterday. Not much, just that he plays with the other kids and talks to them but the nannies don't speak the same language as him so they don't understand much of what he is saying. But they were able to say that he is speaking. Apparently he speaks a language that is uncommon in the orphanage.

We were so thrilled to hear something about our little man even though this is just a glimpse into his life at the orphanage. Just picturing him playing with other kids makes me smile.

1 comment:

Lyn-Dee said...

Tammy - I know you follow my blog but I just thought I would let you know that LT didn't speak the language in the orphanage either. They said that it was very hard on him because he didn't really try to learn the language (or something to that effect). His english is amazing. He is like a little sponge and in the beginning we never had any trouble understanding his needs and wants. We actually have more trouble now because his vocabulary is expanding and sometimes his pronunciation it not the best. I am so excited for you. It really does make me want to do it all over again.. I am glad you are taking your girls.