Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She Got In!!!


I think I have shared that my daughter Lauren's biggest passion is the violin. This morning I am crying tears of joy because she just learned that she got into the State Orchestra!!

She tried out in October!! The results just came today, so we have been on pins and needles waiting patiently for the results.

Not only did she get in but she was selected to play 1st violin and will have the 15th chair! I don't know how many violinist actually get in but we have been told that literally hundreds try out.

Thanks for letting me brag....I know God has big plans for her to use this beautiful gift in a very special way!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That's awesome Tammy! Congrats to her!!! Very exciting news!

Cindy said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful! Congratulations to her!!! :)